Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and Pro-active approach.
- Able to do multitask with understanding skills and decision-making abilities.
- Responsible for Monitoring surveillance (CCTV) team on both live and recorded video surveillance footage with logical reasoning and quick decision-making abilities with the ability to quickly identify patterns and abnormalities.
Capable of handling team and should liaise between the team members and clients.
- Reporting incidents or suspicious behavior and contacting the authorities, when necessary, in timely manner.
- Good to have an experience in CCTV monitoring/ surveillance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:: # 498 / 1 B, Dr. Jagannatha Nagar, Opp. To CMC Signal, Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore 641 014, Tamilnadu, India