- Should have 10+ years of work experience in U.S. and Indian Commercial Real Estate Market assisting in Asset Management, including Valuation, Due Diligence, Litigation services, Merger and Acquisition activities, Lease Audit Services and Financial Reporting
- Should involved in preparing the complete appraisal report for the company.
- Should have Prior Experience in Leading and managing engagements related to real estate advisory, valuation and due diligence,spread across property types
- Should be a lead resource in developing tools like Real estate valuation model, Real estate leasehold analysis.
- Valuation Specialist experience in commercial real estate valuation, financial analysis, investment management, asset management, due diligence, financial modeling, financial reporting, portfolio management, and Argus Enterprise modeling
- Achieving business growth by developing and maintaining strong relationships with key business decision-makers, informing them of our scope of services and communicating benefits of these services
- Engagements included valuation and financial analyses of property assets, cash flow modeling, analytical model reviews, property/portfolio modeling, loan portfolio underwriting.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(Technical)
Desired Candidate Profile
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED