We have an Excellent opportunity for Data Engineer
- Passion on data handling (M)
- Ability to interact with other colleagues in effective way (M).
- Need to be with us at-least for 2 years. So, his expectation should match with us. Any intermediate relieving will be a loss to the business. (M).
- Knowledge on Real Estate domain(O).
- Able to work in flexible working hours (M).
- The person will be deployed into the 4th largest, cloud based, challenging real estate data environment with passionate team of members.
- Prior Experience with Large volume of data handling (Ex: 2 - 10 TB) with Microsoft SQL Server (O).
- Ability to find solution for various data problems. (M).
- Prior exposure / Knowledge on data engineering, data modelling, data mining & data analytics in SQL Server. (M).
- Expert knowledge on SQL with complex usage of SQL queries. (M).
- Basic C# programming knowledge (M).
- Python knowledge (O)
- Knowledge on Azure Cloud data handling features. (O)
- Data Engineering / Cloud Data Handling / Azure - Certification (O).
- Knowledge on NoSQL database like MongoDB (Certified) / Apache Cassandra (O).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED