Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Location : Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
** Immediately Hiring **
- Dynamically plan inspection schedules for Passengers & Drivers - taking into account the location, due date, order type.
- Provide efficient, optimized inspection routes.
- Provide superior customer service to passengers throughout the scheduling process.
- Promptly incorporate prioritized inspections of Express, same-day, or magic orders as applicable.
- Manage incoming emails, phone calls, text messages, and Slack messages related to scheduling for the Houston market. Provide timely responses to all.
- Provide coverage for Administrative Coordinator absences.
- Develop processes to improve the organization and efficiency of the scheduling team.
- The position of Logistics Coordinator would require the following skills:
- Effective communication - including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use computers, software and other technology for route planning and communication purposes.
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Good collaboration and teamwork abilities.
- Logistics experience and/or appraisal industry experience a plus.
Role:Head - Logistics / SCM
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaProcurement & Supply Chain
Role CategorySCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Thanks and Regards,
Apsana Parveen | Executive Talent Acquisition And BD
Tel : 7339234111| Email : email@example.com
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company...
Always Deliver more than Expected..
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:Park Global Opp.to CMC Signal,Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore-641014.