Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding of Spring AOP, microservices architecture design and implementation
- Experience with event driven frameworks such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, or IBM MQ
- Ability to design and implement container based APIs using container frameworks like OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Working experience with Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, etc. around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure
- Experience of
8+ years of software engineering/development experience utilizing Java
6+ Years of large scale Enterprise Software Development.
2+ Years of experience in Docker or cloud-based applications
4+ years in REST frameworks with focus on API development with Spring Boot
3+ years in AGILE methodology (Scrum, Lean, SAFe, etc.)
2+ years experience integrating with backend services like JMS, J2C, ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, JDO, etc), JDBC.
2+ Years leading development teams or mentoring junior developers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Java//J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot
- OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
- RDBMS databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, AWS, RDS
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED