We have an Excellent opportunity for below requirement.
Position : Blue Prism Developer
Exp Required : 6+ Years
Location : Chennai (WFH)
Placement : Nature Permanent Staff
Job Nature : Full Time
Timing : General Shift 9 AM to 6 PM IST
Interview Process : Virtual / Telephonic (2-3 Rounds)
NoteNotice period : 45 days or below preferred
- Design and develop solutions utilizing Blue Prism and related RPA tools and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as a technical resource on a project.
- Contribute to the strategic and tactical roll-out of Intelligent Automation.
- Consult with partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including solution design, development, testing and risk identification/mitigation.
- Design and develop automations that merge Blue Prism with additional functionalities.
- Learn and leverage industry best practices and experience, recommend automation solutions including architectural and technical designs.
- Take business requirements, current and future state process designs and translate them into process flows and reusable Visual Business Objects.
- Coordinate activities within clients' IT / IA / business environments to develop, test and deploy RPA solutions.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicate and manage identified project risks and issues, provide inputs to the change control process, and document best practices.
- Experience moving projects through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages/methodologies (C# and/or Java, html, css) and scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.).
- Experience using Blue Prism, .Net, or any related RPA/Automation tool preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED