Roles and Responsibilities
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience in ReactJs and React Ionic Framework.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Docker.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database, OOPS or MongoDB.
- Knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Must have experience on Web Service and third party API integration
- Must have working experience with GIT and SVN.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Proper Knowledge of newer features like State Management, React Hooks, React Fragments etc.
- Analyzing, coding, and debugging the application with ReactJs.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Can Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web- capable devices and browsers.
- Building reusable components and front- end libraries for future use.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Should have knowledge of Server Side rendering.
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis to gather the requirements, to give a demonstration, and to clarify doubts/queries.
- payment gateways integration is an add on.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED