Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior SEO Executive to join Park Intelli Solutions. The Senior SEO Executive will analyze to improve our website content to drive quality traffic and conversions. You will partner with the digital marketing lead and stakeholders across the marketing team to optimize key areas of the site while also identifying technical improvements to increase our domain authority.
- Minimum 2-6 years of organic SEO experience
- Results and data driven with a strong desire to understand what search tactics work to improve performance
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the latest changes and requirements of SEO
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the B2C
- Experience working with websites via CMS (i.e., WordPress, Sitecore, etc.)
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Webmaster tools
- Experience using SEO tracking tools, such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Partner with segment marketers and content strategists to set measurable search goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Perform keyword and topic research for new content development and recommend keyword strategies.
- Track all keywords to analyze trends in traffic and goal completion.
- Monitor daily SEO performance by utilizing various platforms such as Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
- Conduct site audits to identify and recommend SEO tactics to gain the best visibility and engagement.
- Develop link-building strategies and assist with the execution.
- Daily and weekly reporting and communication regarding campaign development, timelines, analysis, and results
- Stay abreast of SEO trends and provide best practices to the digital marketing team.
- Provide baseline SEO training to segment marketers to discuss and share valuable information with internal clients.
- Article and blog submission, link building, forum posting, social bookmarking, local listing, classified posting, blog commenting.
- Achieve performance goals of organic rankings and traffic for our clients through On-Page technical SEO and Off-Page link-building
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning
- Credible, confident, and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise, and effective approach to problem-solving
- Excellent command of the English language
- Passion for excellence with high attention to detail
Location : Coimbatore
Notice : Immediate
Shift : US shift
Salary: 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
PARK INTELLI SOLUTIONS
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED