Roles and Responsibilities
The Support Specialist will analyze, and provide to resolve issues where there is no run books based solution. Specialist will troubleshoot issues and provide tactical solutions. The Specialist will investigate Production and Client support issues escalated to them by the level 1 support team. Also they will be involved in minor major enhancements of the application. This includes but is not limited to, investigation into code (without any fixes). The Specialist will be the subject matter experts and will interface with the AppDev team on issues requiring additional analysis/code fixes. The Specialist will also drive Incident Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Computer Science concept of Data Structures in practical use cases
- One of the following Structured or Object-Oriented programming languages: Java, C, C++, VB, .NET, ASP or Angular etc.
- One of the following RDBMS environments: Sybase ASE/IQ, Oracle or DB2
- Basic understanding of financial markets
- Problem solving in a development or production environment, including experience observing patterns, analyzing root cause and suggesting ideas to resolve issues
- Good communication skills with ability to articulate the technical and functional aspects of a development/production problem to help drive solutions with App Dev teams and senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage incidents and effectively communicate with users, application owners and senior stakeholders across all areas
- Actively participate in Change management process with view to manage risk in production environment
- Willing to learn and troubleshoot/support proprietary technologies.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED