Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks Selenium (Hybrid) Back-end integration with RESTful API.
- Profound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing life cycle.
- Tests complex API, web and mobile based applications that reference database back-end systems.
- Creates and maintains automated test cases, executes test suites, reviews and diagnoses reported bugs, and ensures overall system quality prior to a customer release.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and troubleshoots automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
- Works with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Reproduces, debugs, and isolates problems and verify fixes.
- Works closely with software developers to create software artifacts including test plans, test cases, test procedures and test reports.
- Works cross functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment.
- Estimates own testing tasks and works productively with minimum supervision while showing excellent team attitude.
- Represents team leadership and provides technical guidance and training to junior test personnel.
- Participates in the performance testing and analysis framework for a web services architecture containing ESB, BPM, and associated back-end applications.
- Proficient in API testing Tools like SOAP UI, ReadRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED