Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the design and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support.
- Work with development team to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and Developers.
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Design & Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites & apps function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. image processing, icons, info-graphics and UI components)
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our products & marketing projects.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours, images & graphics.
- Design & Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers.
- Stay up to date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX & graphics designer or similar role
- Ability to lead and direct design thinking for a wide range of products.
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI.
- Knowledge of design software like CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity designer, Affinity Photo.
- Expert knowledge of Front-End development software like Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Expert Knowledge of UI design & prototyping tools like Adobe XD, InVision App, Marvel App, Figma.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5/XHTML, CSS3.
- Expert knowledge of Responsive Web Design - Framework Bootstrap
- Strong working knowledge of solving UI issues at developer end.
- Attention to visual details of websites, apps & marketing promotional materials.
- Knowledge of processing high end graphic design for printing (e.g. Brochures, Flyers.) is additional advantage.
Role:UI / UX - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryUI / UX
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
PARK INTELLI SOLUTIONS
Contact Company:PARK GLOBAL HR SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED